Weekend Links

The most wonderful time of the year!

Yeah, it's the weekend! So excited for the next couple of days- we have a ton of great stuff happening. Today is my grandma "Nanny's" 92nd birthday, tomorrow morning my Mom and I are throwing my little sister Lauren a baby shower, and then Hank and I have a night full of playing Santa ahead of us...aka finishing up our shopping list. Sunday is a family day, and Henry will be making his first gingerbread house with his Gigi. Happy, happy weekend!

Here are some links. xoxo

----------

Have you stopped by Elizabeth Street lately? I'm working on their Instamom project with them again, and this month's winner will win an awesome prize- a Molten Olive Oil Gift Set- part of Michael Aram’s new Artisanal Italy Food & Gift Pairings. The four gift sets match a signature Michael Aram piece with an edible treat from select Italian artisans.  Yay! It's super easy to play along and enter- this month's theme is "December Delights," so simply tag any of your special "December Delights" photos with #ESDelights and mention @elizabethstmom to be added to the live feed. The photo with the most likes at the end of the month will become Elizabeth Street's Instamom of the Month and win! Perfect. Also be sure to check out Michael Aram on FB, Pinterest, IG and Twitter.

The wonderful folks over at Craft Coffee (a subscription artisan coffee club!) got word that Hank was a huge coffee fan, and sent us one of their tasting boxes. I'm not a coffee drinker myself, but when Hank opened up the box I could even admit that the smell was heavenly. Hank sampled all three of the beans and loved ALL of them. He received a nice mix of different roasts, but his favorite of the bunch was the Sightglass, out of San Francisco. This is SUCH a neat idea, and the perfect gift for any coffee lover in your life. And until the end of this month, you can receive 10% off any holiday gift with code "sometimesholiday" at checkout. It expires 12/23 at 11:59pm, so be sure to get your orders in. We've already got a few on the way to some special, coffee-loving friends around the country. Two thumbs up!


Beautiful holiday inspiration!

I'm always super into Jenny's hair tutorials, and I particularly loved this one. So pretty.

Obsessed with this pretty garland.

12 things I already know about my baby girl- another great post from Ilana.

Why the falling birth rate is bad for my 2-year old son. Interesting.

On our "to make" gift list this year: this and this! Can't wait to see how they turn out.

So many cute gifts for the "trendsetting toddler boy."

Loved Cathy's Currently post!

10 images of a white Christmas.

25 articles that should be required reading for woman.

PBS remixes Reading Rainbow. So cool! Thanks Layne!

Hello, Jigsaw Holiday Idea Book.

Little bits of my everyday.

Sponsor love: check out Zaia and Lulus to see what new items they got in this week!

Homemade moisturizing pumpkin body whip? I've gotta try this.

Always, always love Sara's photos and posts. One of my faves.

One of my long-time readers Delane was recently diagnosed with cancer. Visit her site to learn how you can help.

Crockpot sweet potato-soyrizo enchiladas. Hank would love this! And how about this chocolate cake with peppermint/vanilla icing? Sounds so good.

My motto for 2013.

Encouraging those that serve us- so inspiring!

I need this tote bag! It's perfect.

Some blogs to explore: Yelle's pretty online space and Jade's fabulous blog.

3 ways to ruin a family roadtrip (and how to avoid them!).

I love Chin's Dad...and I know you will too. Such a great post.

I always enjoy Kelly Ann's Music Mondays.

White chocolate peppermint popcorn! Oh yes.