Lauren's Baby Shower

What a wonderful morning we had on Saturday! It was my sister Lauren's baby shower, and my Mom and I had a great time putting it together. Lauren's due on January 9th with little Lucy, so she is getting ready to pop any day now! It's so neat seeing her on this journey, and it was a very special day honoring this new life we're about to welcome into the world.

It was such a fun group made up of Laur's best friend, friends from work, and both sides of the family. Since it was 11am we served brunch- mini quiches, yogurt parfaits, mini breakfast pastries and red velvet cupcakes, muffins, and assorted chocolates and fruit. Lauren isn't much of a baby shower game person, but we did play one where we tried to guess the circumfrence of her baby bump, and we also all filled out the "For Lucy" sheets I made. I plan to put them all in a keepsake book for Lucy, alongside a photo I snapped of each guest.

Details:
"I Love Lucy" banner from Unicorn Parade
White cake stands: Martha Stewart via Macy's
"For Lucy" sheets: I made them - I'd be happy to send the editable PDF to anyone who would like it.

And here are some photos from our fun day:

Lauren's Baby Shower Lauren's Baby ShowerLauren's Baby ShowerUntitledLauren's Baby ShowerLauren's Baby ShowerLauren's Baby ShowerLauren's Baby ShowerLauren's Baby ShowerLauren's Baby ShowerUntitledLauren's Baby ShowerLauren's Baby ShowerLauren's Baby ShowerLauren's Baby ShowerLauren's Baby ShowerLauren's Baby ShowerLauren's Baby ShowerLauren's Baby ShowerLauren's Baby ShowerLauren's Baby Shower