Weekend Links

An Afternoon at the Park

Happy Friday! It's the weekend- and a holiday weekend at that- so there's a lot to be excited about. I didn't do a links post last week, so this installment has a lot of goodness from last week and this one too. Enjoy!

----------

Have you checked out my "favorites" page? I just got it going and will be changing it up with fresh links and picks every month.

And speaking of favorites, here is my new favorite blog.

This is a must read, especially around the holidays.

My pal Casey featured us over on the Disney Baby blog last week. So sweet!

To be a kid again.

Thinking a lot about the idea of "slow blogging." There are posts all over about it right now- here are a couple: one and two.

I couldn't pick a favorite post to share if I wanted to- I just love Mara's blog.

One second everyday from the last year- fascinating!

Anxiously awaiting our new stamp from Laurie Breaker! How cute are they?!

Apple pear butter. What a wonderful gift too!

Please read this, and help if you can. 

Hello, one million things I want!

Great coat rack DIY on Carly's blog. And while you're there, look around...I love her space.

Bringing home a newborn.

Great little peek into Sara's world. And maybe I'm just nosy but I love reading these lists of random things about people!

Fabulous playlist.

One of my readers Bettina makes the cutest clothes for little boys- check out her shop's Facebook. And take a look at Outfit Additions as well- great accessories at a great price!

An eco-vegan gift guide from The Kind Life.

Is it possible to be in love with paper cups?

Enjoyed reading about Jen's home birth choice.

Collecting things- one of Henry's favorite things to do!

A simple Christmas.

Some sponsor discount codes: 20% off at Feathers and Sinew with code "Dream20" and 20% at Zaia with code "Xmas20."

Some blogs to visit- say hi to Laura, Cathy, and Denene!

xoxo