Jux & Weekend Links


I'm kind of obsessed with the internet, and predictably two of my most favorite things are blogging and Instagram. I love that I'm able to connect with so many people via my blog, all the while documenting everything in my life. I love IG for the same reasons, and the ability to capture special moments on the go is awesome. But then there are those in-between things- little thoughts, afterthoughts, musings, tiny blurbs- that don't necessarily belong in this space, and don't quite fit in on Instagram either.

So I Jux.

I discovered Jux a few months ago when they contacted me right as I was looking for an "in-between" home on the 'net- a place I could store and keep everything that wasn't quite here, and wasn't quite there. As time went on and I continued to post on my Jux I fell more in love how truly easy it was to use, and how pretty it made everything look.



Jux is photo-based, and allows you to do a variety of things with your pictures. You'll have to make one and play around with it yourself, but you can do an article (photo with words), a block quote over your photo, a slideshow, or a number of other things. It's super neat. One of the best parts is how easy Jux is to use with Instagram. In fact if you have an account and tag your IG photo with #jux, it automatically loads onto your Jux page. I love this because it's a quick and easy way to backup and display your Instagram photos on the go, and super easy for non-Instagramming friends (like your parents) to enjoy your daily photos without having the IG app...or in some relatives' case, knowing how to use it!

I know if you try Jux, you'll love it. It's such a great tool and a perfect extension to a blog for all of those in between things on your mind.

Stop by mine and let me know if you decide try it, and if so leave your Jux link below so I can check out your page too.
----------

Here are a handful of links for your weekend too:

Henry needs this Lego Black Flag tee!

Blog love: Allie, Lesley, and Ashley.

23 women to follow on Instagram right now.
 
SO many cute things at Lulus right now. I can't wait to show you some of the great stuff I got this past week.

Key Lime cupcakes anyone?

10 reasons to be okay with being disliked. Tiny Buddha always provides such good food for thought.

Such a great round up of birth announcements!

What's in Kristine's bag?

I love checking out my readers' Currently posts. Here's a couple: one and two

Awesome hair tutorial - messy fishtail bun!

And another hair video all about the top knot. Zoe's the cutest.

Have you signed up for Pave Life yet? They're a sponsor of mine and such a neat company. 

Dancing makes it better!

Hello, beautiful, simple tank. Loving this skirt too. And this dress!

What Lindsay wishes she was wearing. Me too, girl.

Q&A with Jennifer Wiener.

Sara's books are on sale this week. Awesome!

Lime and coconut chicken.

Reverse culture shock.

And finally, head on over to my long time friend Amy's blog and say hello. She's great!