Weekend Links

Little Madeline home from the groomer's, all fresh and clean!Madeline, home from the groomer this morning! I have a post all about the love between her and Henry I need to finish and post sometime. She's such a special little pup and I'm so grateful for her.

It's Saturday and I thought I'd take a few minutes while Henry is finishing up his nap to share some of my favorite links from around the web this week. Some of you have asked me via the comments how I collect and organize all of the links I share, and it's really simple. As I find them, all I do is bookmark them into a folder called "Weekly Links" and then simply cut and paste them at the end of the week. This way I am able to just quickly file something awesome away and have them all in the same place. I feel kind of silly typing that out because it's so straight-forward and easy but now you know! It's nothing fancy.

Today's been a good one. I had a gnarly WOD at CrossFit this morning, then Hank, Henry and I ran a few errands around town. I can't say enough how much I am loving CF. I'll write another post on it in about a month when I've been doing it for a bit longer but a couple weeks in and I'm hooked. It takes me back to my sports-playing days in HS, and later working with trainers...just a lot harder. But with that challenge comes the best feeling after and I can't say enough good things about Captain CrossFit. Great gym, great people.

Here are some links!

----------

The kind folks over at Signazon recently sent us one of their canvas prints (see it here). It's really well-made and a great addition to Hank's office. The color totally pops, and unlike some of the other canvases we've had made the color is just as bright on the canvas as it is on the computer screen. We're really happy with it. Signazon makes a few other items too (wedding signs, window decals, etc.), so be sure to check them out.

I love this blog.

10 best summer picnics!

It's going to be 2013 sooner than we can say "I love these calendars!"

5 guys take the same photo for 30 years. It's pretty neat to see the difference.

Loved Jen's "Currently" post.

10 images of inspiration: all the pretty girls.

Have you signed up for Pave Life yet?

Check out Lyd's summer reading list - there are a couple I haven't read yet and I can't wait to check out!

A great quote.

Sponsor Love: Life of a Kitchen Table and Chocolate Milk and Mustard Seeds.

To You and You and You. Wouldn't this be fun to do on your own blog? And here's another fun post that's kind of similar too. Love both of these!

This house is perfect. 

I don't live anywhere near Denali National Park, but this post has me inspired to take Henry on more hikes in our area.

10 favorite photo apps over on Design Sponge.

Oh, Fiona! You are amazing.

Coffee Chocolate Marshmallow Krispies! Hank would love these.

Loving these tees from Anthacus. 

Some blogs to explore: My Brown Baby, Daily Chin-Ups, and I Love You To The Moon.