Writing on the Wall

My sewing machines "thumb screw" (I had no idea what this was until this week) broke so I had to find other DIY's to do...
Kids are home for summer break and I really didn't want to haul them to any stores for materials...
so my mind started going... and stopped here.

This small wall shares a closet door and my PB knockoff ruler.

Sorry for the poor quality and lighting...

I grabbed my large level, a pencil, paint pen and painters tape...
I measured as I went along, using the painters tape as my guide.

And after going over it twice, here's what I got!

I love it!. I'm planning on putting a wall treatment on the bottom.


Here's a closer shot...

Psalm 23

I didn't stop there... I also made a chalkboard sign for the foyer.

I'm partying over at Domestically Speaking, come check it out! Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Michelle