Favorite Things: Tattoo-Inspired Artwork

Happy Sunday! I thought I would share a handful of my favorite tattoo-inspired art from around the web today. I'm a bit brain dead from going to sleep at 3am last night while Shirley was in town, so this will  be a nice non-thinking post before I return tomorrow with something a little more substantial.

Enjoy, and be sure to let me know which one is your favorite!

Crankbunny

I discovered Crankbunny and her beautiful creations last year as I was searching Etsy for cute Valentines. I stumbled upon her shop and fell in love. I ended up sending the Tattooed Lady Heart greeting cards to some of my favorite girls and even have one of the cards framed on my desk.  This shop is just too great - and be sure to check out all of the other non-tattoo items also. She makes some beautiful pop up cards too.



Liz Clements

Liz is a talented illustrator who creates some of the most beautiful tattooed women. She sells her works as prints, and also does commissioned pieces and commercial work. I love her style, and I can't wait to add one of her lovely prints to our collection. Check out her Etsy shop, but be sure to stop by her website to see more.


The Black Apple

I've loved the The Black Apple for sometime, but recently I've fallen a bit more in love with her tattooed folks, with the bearded man being my favorite. Emily Martin is so talented and all of her work is so beautifully whimsical that I can't help but adore all of the little characters she creates.


Evan B. Harris

Have you seen this guy's stuff before? I love it. There are various themes running through his pieces- love, death, nautical scenes and even some carnival inspired artwork. It's all so beautiful, and I'd love to have any of his prints or paintings in our home. Check out his site and Etsy shop, too.
Ray Caesar

All of Ray Caesar's paintings have this magical quality to them that really draws you in. This one is my most favorite, but be sure to check out his website for years and years of his archived creations.