Weekend Links

Happy weekend, friends! We've had a busy one full of holiday festivities, and it's not over yet. In a minute we are headed up to the North Pole! We're so excited, and of course I'll share more tomorrow. In the meantime, here are some links to enjoy. Have a great Sunday evening.

link

A few blog-related links first:

Pear Tree had me pick out some thank you cards to use for Henry's birthday this past week, and I fell in love with them! Is it possible to love a thank you card? Because I do. The quality is excellent and they arrived so quickly after I ordered them. Highly, highly recommend them. If you head over to their site, be sure to also check out their storybooks, personalized stationery and their new holiday card collection. And lastly, Pear Tree wanted me to share a bit about their new referral program: When a Pear Tree customer refers a friend, she receives $20, her friend receives $20 and Pear Tree Greetings donates $20 to CaringBridge, a leading national nonprofit that provides online tools for people experiencing a life-changing health event. Awesome.

The wonderful Kaleigh from Unexpected Expectancy Jewelry sent me a darling necklace from her shop. And best of all, the telescope actually works! I'm not sure if Henry or I love it more, but it's become a fast favorite. She has a ton of fun, unique gifts in her shop that would be perfect for the accessory-lover in your life.

----------

Grilled brie and apple sandwiches. These are seriously calling my name right now!

 Take me here.

What happens when you're 27.

Did you watch the show Ghostwriter when you were a kid? I did, and here's an article about where those crazy kids are now.

I have babies on the brain lately, and I've been loving how simple and pretty these wraps are.

A fun giveaway over on Michele's blog.

This is Hank's dream dessert: Cinnamon Toast Crunch Coffee Cake Bites. Say that 5 times fast!

A sweet post: one year later.

Loved this interview with Bekah, over on Diapers and Skinny Jeans.

Pretty song.

Have you tried the Revlon Just Bitten Lip Glosses? Win some over on Cathy's blog!

Let's talk about these adorable hair clips. I wish I could read the website.

I want to go to this party. Love everything about the decor.

Adorable printed boxes, tags and labels.

Want to win a Canon Rebel (with a 50mm lens!) OR an iPhone 5? Enter here. So simple!

10 love lessons you can learn from the 80s.

These are the perfect baby headbands.

Rider Strong on Shawn Hunter, and where he is now. Loved this.

NBC Signs Creator of ‘Downton Abbey’ for Drama About Gilded Age in New York. Awesome!

And finally, On Raising a Powerful Girl. Loved this.

xoxo