Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star...

About an hour ago I was in the kitchen getting some things ready for our weekend while Henry was in the living room sitting in front of his toy shelves. He had just woken up from his afternoon nap and was playing with the microphone Natalie and family got him for his birthday for the first time- figuring it out, turning it on, and realizing it played songs. As I watched him I noticed he had actually been scrolling through all of the songs to get to one in particular, and was singing right along with it. I am so happy I managed to catch some of his song on camera and I thought I would share it with all of you, too. I swear, this little guy is so special and wonderful and I hope he brings a smile to your face today, as big as the one he always brings to mine!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star from DH on Vimeo.