This Past Weekend & Right Now

Untitled-5Untitled-2Untitled-6Untitled-1Untitled-4Untitled-7

This past weekend: Hank went to the Cardinals game on Friday night while I stayed in with my Mom and did a whole lot of nothing, we ate lunch at one of the best places in the WORLD- more on it when we return in a couple of weeks, I spent most of the weekend in my workout clothing (my favorite), chased around a wild toddler, visited my sister and Abe's new home they're having built, and I fell a little more in love with my crazy family, if that's even possible. I also had a sort of breakthrough with my thinking and how I deal with certain things after becoming beyond annoyed for the last time. Forever vague about this, but I'm so happy.

Right now: meal planning and making a grocery list for tomorrow's trip to our two favorite stores and a stop at the new natural food store in town, thinking about how if I'm this sore now, I can only imagine how I'll feel tomorrow (1 million kettlebell swings tonight), packing up orders from the Shop My Closet I did on Instagram last week, dreaming of fall weather and everything apple cider and changing leaves, excited about some new organization we've got going on, and thinking about how nerdy being excited about organization really is.

How about you?