Side Table and a Chair

I finally bit the bullet and tried Annie Sloan Paint.
I couldn't decide whether I wanted Old White or Paris Gray so I bought them both.
Although I haven't found anything to paint in Paris Gray I experimented with Old White...
My first project was one of two french bergere chairs I bought off craigslist for my daughters room...
(I'm in the process of reupholstering them).
I want to be honest with you, I did NOT like annie sloan for this chair.
This paint leaves some serious brush strokes that are hard to get use to...
I hated the way it made the cane look chunky.
I'm not a professional painter, but I stopped while I was ahead and called it a day.
I'll have to spend some quality time sanding this beautiful chair another day.
My next victim was, a small red table I bought at kirklands a few years ago.
I'm trying to "weed" out the red so I went ahead with it...
Here it is now...
I seriously LOVE it!
I distressed it a tad...
And gave it some clear wax...
Would I buy Annie Sloan again? Probably not...
Have you tried Annie Sloan on cane?
Thank you so much for stopping by!

xoxo,
Michelle