a Friday hike

Friday's weather was perfect- sunny, warm, and Adie and I had a whole afternoon to kill, so we headed up the mountain on a little hike. I decided to take Henry in the stroller this time and it was pretty difficult to maneuver (about halfway up Adie and were rethinking this bright decision), so I don't think we'll try it that way again. But regardless it was the most beautiful day and I was happy to spend it with my sweet friend, girl-talking while surrounded by such beauty. I probably say it once a day but I LOVE where we live. To me, it's perfect, and days like Friday only remind me of this. I am looking forward to a summer filled with adventures and lots of time spent exploring our beautiful Arizona scenery.

Here are a few pictures from our afternoon-

Thumb Butte Hike, 4/20/12Thumb Butte Hike, 4/20/12Thumb Butte Hike, 4/20/12Thumb Butte Hike, 4/20/12Thumb Butte Hike, 4/20/12Thumb Butte Hike, 4/20/12Thumb Butte Hike, 4/20/12Thumb Butte Hike, 4/20/12Thumb Butte Hike, 4/20/12Thumb Butte Hike, 4/20/12Thumb Butte Hike, 4/20/12