Concrete Complete!

Hey y'all!
I'm so excited to share our pictures of the finished concrete...
Our yard is not near finished but I'm glad that the biggest part is.

The forms still need to be removed and our A/C units need to be set, but other than that it's done.
Our fire pit has been set, all it needs is the cap and stucco. The barbecue island will moved onto the concrete and stuccoed the same color as the fire pit.
The irrigation and mow curbs are being worked on today,
and grass and plants will be added last.
We've come a long way!

Can't wait to this to be done, it can be pretty stressful making all the decisions!
I'm also thinking about putting some sort of wash on the wood fence.
What do you think?

I'm partying at Positively Splendid Tip Junkie, Under the Table Dreaming,  Thrifty Decor Chick Homestories A to Z, and I Heart Naptime, check them out! Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo