Metal Poppies & Stencil Winner

Lately I've been thinking about, and maybe stressing a little to about...
 what I should put over the sofa,
I didn't want to do the typical picture or mirror...
I wanted something that had height and interest.
Something muted and not colorful,
something with a warm feel.
Then I thought hey why not!
Where else was I going to put my metal poppies.
I bought these a few years ago from Kirklands.
I couldn't just buy 1 and I'm glad I didn't.
Here's an up close picture.
I've gotten a few questions about these after seeing them here
on my before shot of my stairway.
Here's their new home...
What do you think?

And of course I can't forget to name the winner of the
At random draw, the winner is Jennifer @ Pieces of me.
Congrats I will be emailing you to give you all the info.
Thank to all of you that participated. And thank you Cutting Edge Stencils for letting me review your awesome stencils!
xoxo
This week I'm partying over at,