Twitter. And A Shout Out To The Nerds.

I joined the world of Twitter.

Under the Twitter name SweetLoveTweets.

I know, I know. It should be my business name.

BUT IT IS ONE LETTER TOO LONG!!!

Imagine my angst.

I was furious after I happily typed away my new user name and got this:

SweetLoveVintag

(Insert slow motion monster vocals here)

AAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Next try. SweetLove. Taken.

No way was I going to do SweetLuvVintage or SweetLoveVintaj.

So, SweetLoveTweets it is.

Follow me, won't you?

So I don't feel like such a nerd.

I love nerds. I find them so endearing.

Bookish smarts.
Wonka.
Glasses and braces.
Lewis, Gilbert and the Lambdas.
Strange quirks.
Obscure interests.
Napoleon Dynamite.

I don't know a thing about computer programming or Star Trek.

But I most definitely have an inner nerd in me.

Plus, haven't you heard?

Nerd is the new black.