Boot Love

I'm having a love affair with these vintage turquoise suede boots.

They are not going in the shop.

Yet.

Not until I wear 'em a few times.



There is something about them that I just love.

The unexpected pop of turquoise blue with a neutral outfit.

I don't have much for options in the color boot department.

Other than the red cowboy boots I got for 50 cents at a garage sale.

I have been dying for a pair of Frye boots for about 2 years now.

Frye rocks. Best American made boots ever.

But even vintage ones on ebay sell for hundreds.

And the new ones I want are 300-$350 bucks.

So it's not happening.

But if I hold out long enough,

and think about it hard enough,

maybe,

just maybe,

I'll find some thrifting or garagin'.

Some more boot kickin' eye candy from Etsy:


from Selvage Boutique. It's a good thing they are too small or it may have been an impulse buy. If you are a tiny fairy and have 6.5 feet, these sassy vintage boots can be yours for $138. Would be so cool with skinny jeans and a plain 'ol tank.

Another amazing pair from DearGolden:


And these are by Frye. But again, for fairy feet. Size 6.5. $135.

So,

I keep thinking,

and thinking,

about Frye boots.

And today I found a pair at a garage sale!

For a dollar.

But they were mens and way to big for me.

On the plus side it just shows my law of attraction is starting to work!

In a half-ass sort of way.